Holidays can be stressful, but they say laughter is the best medicine…
So, make us laugh!
- Write a blog post about a humorous experience you’ve had – either while competing in a triathlon or while training for a triathlon.
- Submit the post to us in the “Ask Us Your Swimming Questions” tab on our homepage and make sure you follow our blog.
- There are no limits on word length. Feel free to included photos or video if you have any. Just make sure you own the rights to anything you submit.
- We will feature our favorite submission on our blog.
- We will ask the winner some questions about their swim training and use their answers to write three personalized swim practices, which we will laminate and mail to them so they can bring them to the pool anytime they like.
- We’ll give the winner a shout out on our facebook and twitter page.
- Submit your entry before noon CST, December 31, 2012.
- We’ll post the winning submission on our blog on (or before) January 5, 2013.