I bought out the mango store again! This was my first time serving mango salsa with beef. Turns out I prefer it over chicken. I will make this dish again.
2 Beef Tenderloins
1/4 Cup Diced Red Onion
Dash of Cilantro (preferably fresh, but dry works)
Prep Time: 15-20 Min
- Brush the beef tenderloins with some EVOO and sprinkle with a dash of salt. Set aside. Preheat the grill to high.
- Slice the mango into chunks and put into a bowl. Add the onions.
- Put the beef tenderloins onto the grill and put the lid down. Set a timer for 4-6 minutes, depending on the thickness of the tenderloins and how well cooked you want them to be.
- While the beef is cooking dice some cilantro and add it to the bowl. If using dry cilantro, just sprinkle it in.
- Flip the beef tenderloins. Set a timer for another 4-6 minutes.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into the mango bowl. Add a dash of salt. Mix everything together. Cut the avocado into chunks and add it to the bowl.
- Take the tenderloins off the grill and check for doneness. Let the meat rest while you gently stir the salsa, being careful not to smoosh the avocados.
- Top the tenderloins with the salsa and serve.